What should have been a good start to this assignment got off as most others in Second Life. You know, there should be a standard where folks treat newbies with respect! Ignoring me was rude.
Now here is something important. There are always rules for the sandbox! I learned that in kindergarten. To bad the last guy forgot that.

At last! A nice guy who himself was just getting going with building in Second Life. Not much advice but did send me to the library to read some notecards/tutorials.
Hmm. Got turned around and missed the library. Some great looking projects around here though. CRossed some ornate bridges and passed a lot of round stuctures. In my snapshot it almost looks like someone is building a model of the Roman Coliseum. No small projects here! So I gave up on the library and decided to wing it. Hey, creating was pretty easy! All the tools are much like any of the others we have used in class for presentations and sketches. In fact using SketchUp helped me manipulate the objects pretty easily.
So I decided I wanted to build a treehouse. Only problem is I don't own the land so I can't plant trees! So I made a tree that has a tree-like structure instead. Hey! It's a virtual world!




No comments:
Post a Comment