Ahhh. The tour. For anyone with knowledge of Gillian's Island this was my 'three hour tour'. A total disaster......or pretty close. I tried, but probably too late.
I was not able to meet up with anyone from class, though Alex and I made an effort. The time just got away from me. So I tried to take a tour of the Ivory Tower land where I built my treehouse.

At first I had some luck. A guy who had helped me with building actually came over from the project he was doing to see what I was up to. He decided to show me one of the scultures he made and we chatted briefly about some of the crations around us. There were a bunch of gardens with scultures and mostly rounded buildings. But there were also some great bridges with details that were very ornate. Despite my attempts to convince my new friend to take a walk around to see what I had saw he was off to bed. I think England is five hours ahead. YAWN!!!
So I tried again. This time I ran into a nice gentlemanly figure and a young lady. She had built the picnic bench in front of me so I started by complimenting her. No luck. I got the newbie treatment!
SO finally I went back to the sandbox area and found some folks building some projects. Both were fairly new at the building themsleves. Once again I tried to get them to take a tour of the gardens and the bridges....no luck. So I totally blew this one. All the rest are on point and should make up for some of this goof-up. Call me Gilligan. Good night little buddy!


No comments:
Post a Comment